Photo via Willow Lane Photography
NOAH’s Event Venue officially opened last month and it is absolutely beautiful! We went to their grand opening and have so much to tell you about! NOAHs is a brand new building, located in west Omaha and the layout is perfect for weddings. It’s one of our new faves!
NOAH’s has a clean, modern layout and a beautiful, thoughtful floor plan. The bride’s room leads into the ceremony space on one side and the groom’s room does the same thing on the other side. The ceremony room accommodates both indoor and outdoor weddings and changing your mind is as easy as closing the doors.
The main hall is a beautiful open space and their ceiling packages (complete with draping, lights, and even chandeliers) make decorating simple! Part of the floor raises up and is the perfect spot for a head table, a band, or for dancing 😉
These windows are amazing! (This photo was taken when it was still under construction so ignore the mess 🙂 )
Tables, chairs, specialty linens, and uplighting are all included! You can bring in any vendors you want to make your wedding truly unique! There really isn’t anything we don’t love about it! NOAH’s has a bright and luxurious feel and is unlike any other venue in Omaha. You have to see it in person – it definitely deserves a walkthrough!
- 17121 Marcy Street (Near 168th and Pacific)
Amenities and Unique Offerings:
- 3,000 square foot main hall that seats around 300 guests
- Noah’s has a list of recommended vendors to make planning easy! You can also bring in any caterer, bartender, dj etc that you want!
- On site ceremony space can accommodate an indoor or outdoor ceremony with arch
- Ceiling hooks make it easy to put up ceiling decor
- Large screen tvs in bride’s room and groom’s room
- Ceiling packages offered – include draping, lights, chandelier setup
- Rate: ranges from $3000-$8000 depending on # of hours and day of week. Lower rates are available when reserving per room.
- Included in rate: tables, elegant chairs, a wide variety of table linens, uplighting, and AV equipment
This venue is also available for corporate or other events but it is designed for weddings! NOAH’s Event Venue is part of a larger chain of wedding/event venues across the US. This is the first NOAH’s in Omaha and it is booking like crazy so if you’re interested head to http://www.noahseventvenue.com/ for more information!
We are so excited to have some amazing weddings here soon!